VPHC will award High Point and Reserve High Point based on PAC credits earned during 2017 for each division listed
(1) Youth (18 and under as of January 1st of the current year, as specified in the 2017 Official APHA Rule Book
GR020 I & J)
(2) Adult (19 and over as of January 1st of the current year)
To be eligible for these awards,
the participant must meet the following criteria:
1. Participant must be a member in good standing with VPHC and APHA.
2. Horse must be a registered American Paint Horse (including Breeding Stock or Solid Paint Bred).
3. Participant must
enroll in APHA's Paint Alternative Competition (PAC) Program.
4. Participant must notify VPHC of their intent to participate
in the Open Show Year End Award Program by submitting a VPHC enrollment form.
5. The VPHC Open Show Year End Award Program
will follow the PAC Program rules found in the 2017 Official APHA Rule Book starting on page 328 (PR-000 through PR-040).
6. Points are per horse/rider team and begin accruing once membership requirements are met AND VPHC enrollment form has
7. The rules found in this document are the complete rules for the 2017 show season and supersede any
conflicting rules found elsewhere.